- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite To Master
- Integrated Zanussi Appliances
- Two Garages
- Minimum Tenancy Length: 12 Months
- Council Tax Band: C
- EPC Rating: B
A spacious three bedroom house, with private garden situated in the popular Berewood development. Two garages, fitted kitchen appliances, ensuite and downstairs WC. Please call our lettings team to arrange a viewing!
Why rent with Grainger?
- One of the UK's leading professional landlord's with over 100 years' experience
- Dedicated property managers
- Repairs and maintenance teams that have been tried, tested and vetted
- Long term, flexible tenancies
- Upsize or downsize within The Grainger Collection 'subject to conditions'
- Protection for our customers -
o Grainger is accredited and regulated by a number of third party organisations including RICS
o Residents also benefit from knowing that they are protected by an Ombudsman, a third party redress scheme.
o Deposits are protected by the government-approved scheme, TDS - Tenancy Deposit Scheme Deposit
Our Berewood homes
- Homes to suit your lifestyle - 1 & 2 bed apartments, 2 - 4 bed houses
- No reference, admin or renewal fees (Check out inventory fees apply)
- Sky and Sky Q enabled
- Allocated resident parking available
- Hive smart meters enabled
- Integrated white goods supplied
- Fitted blinds throughout
- Out of hours emergency helpline for residents
Living in Berewood:
- Part of a wonderful new community in beautiful South Hampshire near the bustling market town of Waterlooville
- On the main bus route to Portsmouth
- Within walking distance to Berewood Primary School
- 5 minutes to Sainsbury's, Waitrose and Asda supermarkets and Horizon Leisure Centre
- Surrounded by beautiful farmland and nature reserve walks
- Near to the beautiful South Downs National Park
- Easy access to the A3
Waterlooville is on the main bus route to Portsmouth, with First buses operating a 'Star' priority route which is a fast service along the A3d direct into the Portsmouth city centre.
The nearest train station is Havant which is a short bus ride away from Waterlooville and has 10 trains to London Waterloo between 6am & 8am Mon - Sat and a fast train of 1 hour 20 minutes.
Stagecoach buses operate regular buses along this route. Also conveniently located to Southampton Airport (24.5 miles) and Gatwick Airport (70 miles)
A holding deposit of one weeks rent is required
A security deposit of five weeks rent per tenancy is required for rents under £50,000 per year
A security deposit of six weeks rent per tenancy is required for rents over £50,000 per year